Featured: OC: King
Sage Crowblaze: BioSage Crowblaze: Bio by NovaMcKnighten
Name: Sage Crowblaze
Personality Traits: Quiet, mysterious, intelligent, a little bit of a know-it-all, strong willed and mature and has book smarts. She is a bookworm and loves to read many books that are about learning witch spells and other magic arts. Despite her quiet nature, she can be joyful at times and knows how to have fun and can be childlike. She has a sweet tooth for cupcakes and often eats them as her favorite snack when reading.
Likes: Reading, wizardry, cupcakes, casting spells, improving her magic, her pet raven, Sombra, to sometimes prank people.
Dislikes: Messing up on her casting and her magic spells turning against her.
Attributes: She can cast all sorts of elemental magic including dark-types which is her preferable type. S
Mythia Celtil: Bio (Remake)Mythia Celtil: Bio (Remake) by NovaMcKnighten
Name: Mythia Celtil
Hometown: Sottheim (formerly), Mystera Forest (currently)
Weight: Never telling due to embarrassment.
Personality Traits: Shy, modest, clumsy, a bit of a Nervous Nellie, very smart and intelligent, has forest smarts, polite, determined to improve her magic, rarely gets angry (except at certain moments when she gets ticked off such as being interrupted from her work) and old-fashioned. In battle, she proves herself very useful and will fight alongside with her allies when needed. Due to her modesty, she prefers to cover up her body as she is not comfortable with showing skin.
Likes: Experimenting magic, reading books, taking walks outside, researching, flowers and nature, Herb's company and being with her.
Dislikes: Revealing clothing, being acc
- Respect other artists (no spam, bad language or trolling).
- Submit the works in the correct folders or they will be declined.
- Submission has a limit of 3 deviations per folder per week.
- Nudity is allowed (in the respective folder of mature content).
- If you're confused about something you can send a note personally to the group, founder or even the co-founders. Don't feel shy about anything, we are here to help.
- All type of work featuring your original characters is acceptable.
- If you would like to help us grow, please donate points to the group.
- Do not steal artwork: if you want to use it ask for permission (to its author).
- You can share your opinions and ideas for the group (careful not to break the first rule).